There are 45 posts tagged Innovation (this is page 1 of 5).
Your service sucks, and why you should care
My two sons have been taking swimming classes all winter. It’s an interesting experience, at least in Italy. Swimming pools have not been designed to be usable. That’s the reality of things. A while ago I wrote this: “I think that one of the biggest problems in this country is that every product or service […]
A tale of wasted talents
I have been deeply immersed in service and experience design with big companies for at least the last ten years. It has been a very exciting journey with the usual highs and lows, and I have been playing both the client and supplier role in different occasions. I had a big opportunity to work on […]
Innovation In Cooking Pans
Just think about innovation. If we look at the definition of innovation on Merriam-Webster online dictionary, here is what we get: : the introduction of something new. : a new idea, method, or device. It’s quite simple, isn’t it. Somehow when we think about innovation we always think to some scientist working in his lab […]
3 Web Cube
UXCon 2010 – Corporate User Experience
Last year I had the opportunity to give a speech at the User Experience Conference in Lugano. The User Conference Conference is an event produced by Luca Mascaro and the great guys at Sketchin. It is definitely a fantastic event if you are into User Experience. If you are not into User Experience that conference […]
Tonchidot’s Sekai Camera iPhone Application
Bookmarks for January 30th
These are my links for January 30th through February 6th:
- Where Real Innovation Happens – This is a great article. A must read.
- Toshiba TG01 with 4.1-inch WVGA touchscreen: a world's first Snapdragon – Engadget Mobile – This is a fantastic device!
- Put Google on your Business Cards – Brilliant ideas for a business card.
- The myth of width: When wide screens don't work | Crave – CNET – I cannot agree more on this… I definitely hate my 17 inch home laptop and switched a long time ago to a 15 inch MacBook Pro.
- PI: NoLogo/ Il Controllo – One the best things I have read recently… Very passionate.
Widenoise. Noise made social.
Google To Enter The Browser Market With Google Chrome.
On September 1st Google annouced the forthcoming release of Google Chrome, an open source web browser that is going to compete in an already overpopulated market. Apart from the considerations about this move from Google that has been already deeply discussed on the web, I was amused by a collateral initiative launched by Google to […]