This is the presentation I gave at the Marcus Evans conference on the future of Mobile Messaging.
The conference title was "Next generation mobile messaging".
The main messages I want to transfer is
- The Internet of Things is becoming a reality.
- Not only humans can send messages.
- (Social) Application can send messages.
- Objects can send messages.
- There is a huge opportunity there.
One note: my presentation style has changed a lot recently, and I understand that some of these slides are not that useful if you are not able to listen at the speech itself. I will work on that!
As always, you may download the presentation from Slideshare.