These are the links for August 3rd through June 24th:
- Forget multi-touch, it’s time for the Instinctive Interface –
- Should IT pros be thinking about Android? –
- Google?s Android Not Immune From Delays – Was someone really convinced that an Android phone would be on the market in Q4/08?
- Symbian OS Becomes Free – It seems that things are chaning fast in the mobile OS space
- Ericsson: JavaOne: Taking mobile application development out of the niche – Interesting point of view on why mobile application dvelopment is still a niche.
- Just Say No to Fragmentation (and to JSR-324) – This is a very interesting article that details a great approach to reduce fragmentation in mobile device application development